Saturday 29 January 2011

Valentine's card #1

OMG, it's been more than three weeks that I haven't posted anything! There are two reasons for that:

1. work, work, work... and business travels and
2. I have to admit that I cannot find my camera charger! For those who know me, this is not a surprise, as I keep losing things :S Anyway, I've tried to make some photos with my iphone, but the quality is so low that I cannot use them for the blog. By the time I actually publish this post, I should have visited a shop to buy another charger.

So, back to craft then. To be sincere, I've never really been a Valentine's day fan, however... who can resist the really cute stamps with hearts and whatnot?

So I am preparing a few Valentine cards that I will give to friends.

This is the first card that I prepared, which is inspired by Vicky in Clips-n-Cuts - if you haven't visited the site, I strongly recommend it, the cards are simply a-ma-zing and she has a weekly tutorial video as well, which I never miss.



So, given that the card was inspired from someone else's card, I decided that it wouldn't be fair to submit it to any challenges. Straight to the materials then:

- Stamps "Whoo Loves You" by Hero Arts
- Tinted embossing stamp pad by Tsunitseko
- Seafoam white embossing powder by Papermania
- White and red cardstock
- Feeling Groovy - Deena's Penny Lane by My Mind's Eye paper
- Basics kraft paper pad by Basic Grey
- 3d foam stickers Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment