Wednesday 16 February 2011

Feel like home

Lately I'm into simple sketches and using my scraps. While looking around, I found a really nice sketch at Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge and I thought I could give it a try.


Although at the beginning I thought it was going to be a simple and quick card... it turned out a bit tricky! Much, much paper piecing being involved, cutting really small images (let me tell you, I don't think I'll be cutting grass any time soon!). But at least it's something different from what I have been doing.

So all the papers/cardstock that I used are from scraps and I am really happy I managed to do this!

Other materials that I used:

- Stamps Hero Arts "Whimsical Houses"
- Versafine and Memento black inks
- Clear embossing powder
- Artemio buttons
- Nestabilities Circles and Scalloped Circles
- Fiscars border punches
- Sakura white gelly roll pen

Hope you like it!

Pin It

4 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

The little house scene that you built is just fabulous, well done and thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Jean Martin said...

This is adorable Anastasia! Thanks for playing with us at WMSC! :)

Irini said...

wow you sat and cut the grass...wow!!!
cute card!!
great idea make cards out of scraps....how about sending me some card mojo too!!!!!
I am terrible at making cards!!

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!

Irini, sending card mojo on your way... could you please send me some scrapbook mojo too? ;o)

Post a Comment