Monday 14 March 2011

Get Creative challenge March 1

This is the second birthday card I had to prepare recently. It is for my cousin - we grew up together and we both loved Sarah Kay, so I thought that a card with a Sarah Kay stamp would fit the occasion ;o)



For this card I followed Get Creative's recipe for the March 1st challenge that I would like to participate:

- 1 pattern paper: from Hippy Chic - DCWV
- 1 card stock: again from Hippy Chic
- 1 strip of ribbon/lace: white ribbon from my stash
- 1 button or brad: a flower brad
- 1 die cut: oval die cut
- 1 title: sentiment stamp from papermania
- 1 picture: Sarah Kay stamp from Stampavie

Well, I also used a bit of icicle stickles... and ProMarker pens. I don't remember the colours I have used (but I would have preferred it if I had coloured the hat green.... but it was too late when I thought of that!). Oh, I also used Distress Ink - Peeled Paint for inking the papers all around.

Also, for the first time I prepared a kind-of concertina card... It is so easy to make once you have figured out where you should fold your base card.

Hope you like it! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment