Friday 22 April 2011

Enjoy the journey baby Natasa!

I wanted to prepare something for the first lesson of Melenia's scrapbooking class... Two days ago I received the first Tim Holtz products I had ordered. So I started looking at my old photos (I mean really old!). And I found my favourite one from my baptism.



This layout has some elements that I use for the first time (I mean I have never used them when making cards, because this is only the third layout that I prepare). The doily, the lace below the picture, even the brown colour...

Those who know me well, know that these are elements I would stay away from, they are not my "style". However, one of the things that I like about scrapbooking and making cards is that there are aesthetics that catch my eye that wouldn't have done so if not for a wonderful card or layout and with which I want to experiment.

This time I will say again "hope you like it", because I really do... Given however that I am in a training mode... I would really appreciate it if you could give me your opinion, what could I have done better?

Thank you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment