Tuesday 19 July 2011

Some great news...

Hello!

Today I don't have a card to share (although I am preparing one ;o) ), but I do have some great news to share...

First of all, I am thrilled to announce that I am part of the new Cherry Nest design team!!! I am so excited to be part of such a creative team!

Cherry Nest is Elina's online store, where you can find digital files, from labels to papers, that you can simply download, print and use for your creations. And if everything seems "Greek" to you... well, isn't it always interesting to use something different on your creations? ;o) I know I like it! What is more, since Cherry Nest is sponsoring this month Get Creative, you can pay  a visit here and see creations using Cherry Nest products...


Take a look at the blogs of the design team... unique creations and plenty of amazing inspiration!










The second good news is that I won the Gilded Lily for Lucy's Lovely Lines over at Lily Pad Cards with my Let's Play card!!! I couldn't believe it!!! Especially since it was the second time that I win a Lily Pad Cards challenge (I was too shy to share my first win, silly me, lol!)

So, that's all for now... I have to stop jumping up and down now and finish this card I've started already!

Hugs,
Anastasia Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment