Friday 18 November 2011

Birthday wishes card



Today I felt like doing something completely different from what I usually do. So I went for brown colours, lots of distressing, handmade fabric flower, glimmer mists, doilies, lace... certainly not the supplies and techniques I usually use for my cards!

So here is what I have prepared:


The card is for the following challenges:

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #73 with the following sketch:


Wee Memories Challenge #76 - Birthdays and parties


I hope you like it!

Supplies:


Pin It

2 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous!!!!!Thanks for playing along with Wee memories!!

Kelly S. said...

Awesome distressing! Love how those mums pop against the dark brown. Your little fabric medallion is perfct with this background! Sooo coool! Glad you could play along with the WMSC this week :)!

Post a Comment