Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cherry Nest - Hangman

I was "cleaning up" my blog today (I also changed the template, will see if I keep the new one) and I noticed a post that hadn't been published. I took a better look and realised that this post should have been published a while ago, but it was when the various problems started and it went amiss.

So a while ago I prepared another playful card for Cherry Nest. The school theme reminded me of one of my favoutite games when I was a child, the Hangman:




The papers that I used for this card are the following:




This time, I printed the papers in size smaller than the normal, from 70% to 50%. So you can make the Cherry Nest digital papers even more versatile by adjusting the size you want and make to polka dots for example smaller or even bigger.

I hope you like it!

Supplies:


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment