Saturday 19 November 2011

Get Creative with Paper Smooches Sparks

Good morning!

Yet another card that I made last night...


My hands were itching to reach out to my Paper Smooches stamps  so I checked their Sparks challenge blog to find some inspiration. Ohh... I could use one of my flower stamps! So here is what I came up with:






The card is for the following challenges:

Paper Smooches Sparks Nov 17 - 30 with the following inspiration photo (I chose to use the theme of flowers)

 

Simon Says Stamp - Thanksgiving/Thank you

I hope you like it!

Supplies:


Pin It

8 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

So sweet! The little buttons to go along with the colors in the flower! Great use of the SPARKS challenge.

maya =^o^= said...

very beautiful!!!

Mephisto said...

Sweet card.
Thanks for joining in at the SimonSaysChallenge this week.

Hugs
Domi

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, super for a special friend !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Kristen said...

This is so cute, love the colors, and stamps used.

Visiting from Paper Smooches
Please stop by and say hello!
xo
Kristina
www.pearlgateway.com

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh... this is too cute! Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

So beautiful! I love your design, Anastasia. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is a gorgeous card--I LOVE LOVE LOVE your colors and design:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

Post a Comment