Monday 7 May 2012

Enjoy Scrapping

Hello!

Yesterday I shared the mini album I finished for the challenge organised by Enjoy Scrapping. Last night, trying to forget a bit my frustration with the Greek elections results, I finished the following layout for the same challenge with the theme "I Enjoy Scrapping".




Obviously I was making this challenge thinking of all my craft-friends, with whom we meet quite often for coffees (and not only apparently...) and sometimes to create! ;o)

When I first started playing with the idea of card making and starting a blog (I didn't dare thinking of layouts then!), I couldn't imagine that I would get to meet ladies so warm, happy and ready to support you in everything. I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU ladies for your friendship and support! You are amazing!

And just to make clear that the "thank you" goes beyond the craft-friends that you can see on the pictures, not only because some of them couldn't make it the days when the photos were taken, but also because thanks to the internet, the geographical restrictions are eliminated and friendships from a distance are possible.

So, specially dedicated to you girls! I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment