Friday 10 August 2012

"Summery" birthday card

Hello!!!

I don't know how the weather is where you are right now, but I think that this summer has been especially hard (i.e. too hot) in Greece. I keep the a/c turned on almost all day long. But I have decided to leave on weekends until my holidays in September, because I left last weekend and it felt like mini holidays. So I'll be of this weekend as well.

Anyways... today I want to share with you a card that I made that I made a few days ago and I feel is very special to me. Here's the story: one day I received a message from a lady I didn't know. She was telling me that she was looking for handmade cards, stumbled upon my blog and liked the cards that I make. She asked me if I also make cards on request.

Now, you know that this is not something I'm doing professionally or by payment - and I didn't this time either. But it was the first time that someone asked me to make a card (except from friends and family that is), so it was really a pleasure to make a card for her. It was even easier for me as she already something in mind. So, combining the background of this card και and the idea of this card, I made the following card:


The "Happy Birthday" message in on the inside:


And a close-up photo to show you the dimension that I have given (although it's better understood when you actually see it live):


I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:


Pin It

1 comment:

Christina V. said...

Νατασάκι είναι τέλεια! Σίγουρα θα τρελλάθηκε η κυρία!

Post a Comment