Thursday 13 December 2012

My favourite photo from Nikolas' christening


Good morning!

Sketches in Thyme has a new sketch today! Here's the layout I made:


Based on the sketch #96 (I sooo loved this sketch!):



As soon as I saw the sketch I knew it was my opportunity to make a layout with my favourite photo from Nikola's christening. It captures my favourite moment from the christening. When poor little thing, exhausted from the double christening (we just had his cousin's Andreas before his) rest his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I literally felt my heart melting... my little love!!!

So when I saw the photos from the christening, I was so thrilled when I saw this photo! Nikolas sleeping, (my face expressing how much I was suffering from the high heels, lol!) and his parents in the background smiling. What a great photographer!!!! I could have done without the red blouse in the background... but I don't have photoshop!

And a closer photo:


The turquoise paper was a bit too loud for the photo, so I used a bit of gesso to tone it down. I coloured the wooden embellishments with promarkers.

I hope you like it! Come over at Sketches in Thyme to see how the design team has used the sketch and to play along with us!

Hugs,
Anastasia Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment