Monday 3 December 2012

Scrapbookers in Greece - December challenge

Third day in a row with a post... December is full of design team work for me!

So today I wanted to show you the card that I made for the Scrapbookers in Greece December challenge:


The theme of the challenge couldn't be any other than "The Christmas spirit is here"... so what better than a Christmas card? I used Katerina's sketch:


And because I liked the sketch so much, I followed it really, really close!!!

I realised that I hadn't used my Distress Inks for some time. So I used my favourite tree dies to cut white cardstock, heat embossed a starry background with pearl embossing powder, used my Versamark marker to heat emboss the frame as well, and coloured it with Distress Inks. To make it more festive, I added loads of red rhinestones as well.

I couldn't find my pearl acrylic paint (where have I put it???) so for the wood veneer stars I used white acrylic paint and glitter gelly roll pen.

As usual, I gave some dimension with 3d foam stickers... Finally I did the frame with Micron pens and the glitter gelly roll pen.

And some close-up photos to get a better idea:






I hope you like it!

So why don't you come over at Scrapbookers in Greece... The design team has prepared some exceptional work! And we will be waiting your beautiful holiday creations. Our sponsor this month is Lena and our favourite Enjoy Scrapping!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:



Pin It

2 comments:

Rania K. said...

Your cards are always so stylish ! I ;ll be happy to play with you at Scrapbookers in Greece December Challenge! Hugs and Kisses!!

Joanna said...

Lovely card! I love the gorgeous rhinestones on your tree too. Hugs, Joanna

Post a Comment