Sunday 6 January 2013

Scrap and Grab - Guest Designer January


Hello again!

Today I am excited to announce that Chrysa honoured me by asking me to be the January Guest Designer for Scrap and Grab!!!

If you haven't seen this challenge blog, I do recommend it. The layout sketches are really very inspiring and every month there are more challenges that are really interesting and somewhat different than the usual ones!

So for January Chrysa asked me to pick up a challenge myself. I had an idea that seemed a bit different and I think would be suitable for the specific blog: to copy a card that we liked very much - with the requirement of saying from where we have copied it and to give the link with the post of the card.

The card I made is by no means as good as the one that I copied. I just wanted to mention that to highlight the fact that the point of the challenge is not to make a better copy, but to show how the card has inspired us... and how different the final result can be!

My card:


And the amazing card that inspired me is from my very favourite Rania from MaRa's Creations, you can see it here, and it's the following card:



The interesting thing is that when I started making the card I thought it would be quite similar with some small differences in details... but at the end I got a totally different card, and I think that this is the beauty of this challenge!

I do recommend visiting the Rania's and Marina's blog, their creations are really very beautiful and a great inspiration of our creations!

So, what do you think? Will you play with us? We will be waiting at Scrap and Grab to see how you have been inspired by someone else's card! The challenge is open until January 31st and the winner will get a bag of goodies from Chrysalida store!

Hugs,
Anastasia
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment