Saturday 23 February 2013

Addicted to CAS #7 - Masculine


Is the word for the new Addicted to CAS challenge!

The card that I made:


So Sue this time asks us to play with the word Masculine:


hmmm... not my strong point as the card came out very serious I think! lol! But I really wanted to use one of the moustache stamps that I have that I like so much (the stamps, not the moustache itsel!)

So come over at Addicted to CAS to get inspired by the amazing creations of the design team and to play with us. The winner will get $10 for the online store Annabelle Stamps!



Hugs,
Anastasia




Pin It

7 comments:

geoleoan said...

εμένα παιχνιδιάρικη μου φαίνεται! πολυ ομορφη!

Sue said...

This is great, Natasha! Ideal opportunity to use those moustache stamps. Sue

Loll said...

Hi Natasha. Love that graphic, striped background. Really makes your tag and moustache stand out. Great job! Loll xx

Kylie said...

LOL!! LOVE that moustache, Natasha!! I don't think it turned out serious at all because it made me giggle. Well done on creating a perfect masculine card!! xx

Unknown said...

This is such a great masculine card Natasha and absolutely perfect for a masculine card. The striped paper behind reminds me of a barber's pole which matches up with the stamp. Perfect!

Karen x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. I really love this. Thats a great stamp you have used. Might have to get that one. It also would make a great hair fringe or fancy boarder. TFS.
Hugs, Florence x

Christine said...

Well, i am not a fan of Mustaches, but I love your little tag. You combined a vintage touch with CAS - that is so difficult!

Post a Comment