Saturday 4 May 2013

Addicted to CAS #12 - Rainbow

Good morning!!!

It's Good Saturday today in Greece... but the challenges over at Addicted to CAS continue!

The card that I made:



Based on one of my favourite words: rainbow, chosen by one of my very favourite card makers, Christine.



I'm certainly not satisfied with the result of my card... As for the techniques, first I used swiss dot embossing folder and embossing difusers to keep the centre... not embossed! ;)

Then I heat embossed the sentiment in the centre with black ink and clear embossing powder. I used watercolour pencils to colour the centre in the colours of the rainblow.

Finally I added the twine and the cloud button as I thought it was more suitable to the rainbow.

Come over at Addicted to CAS to see the amazing creations from the design team and to play along with us. The sponsor for this challenge is Clear Dollar Stamps offering the winner of the challenge an amazing $15 gift voucher!!!

Hugs - and Happy Easter to my Greek friends!

Anastasia







Pin It

3 comments:

Valia Katzaki said...

Είναι πολυ ανοιξιάτικη και χαρούμενη!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Natasha. Love the way you've used the embossing diffuser for the circle and yiur watercolour pencils. Perfect sentiment.

Karen x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card Anastasia - such a pretty design and a wonderful sentiment.
hugs, Sylvia xx

Post a Comment