Tuesday 14 May 2013

Snoopy! (With a little fantasy)

Hello!!!

As I'm writing these lines I'm about to go to Warsaw! But since it's been a while that I've posted on my blog, I thought I should prepare a quick post first.

Lately I have so many things to do that I don't have time at all for papercrafting. I don't even remember when was the last time that "I cut my papers" as we say with some friends of mine. I'm looking forward to my return and start making things again!

However, during the small pauses between my different chores, I picked up something that I hadn't touched for over a year: my crochet hooks! Since I made the two baby blankets for my nephews, I was too tired to crochet anything.

But now, since I didn't have enough time to create something in one straw and since I had an inspiration for a crochet project, I thought it was time to remind myself again how to crochet.

So a friend of mine wants to get a Beagle dog (the crazy dog!!!). It is known that Snoopy is a Beagle (yeah, right, I only found out a few weeks ago when this friend of mine told me ;) ), so I decided to make a Snoopy for him.

Now, whether it's Snoopy himself or a cousin of his or something, I'm not so sure:








The pattern I followed (with some minor adjustments) is generously offered by Reina for free on her blog. You can find it here.

So that's all for now... Hope you like it and see you again in a few days!

Hugs,
Anastasia





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment