Monday 3 June 2013

Get Creative June Challenge

Good morning!

Another layout for today. This time it is for the Get Creative June challenge that asks us to create a layout based on a colour combo.

The layout is dedicated to all the amazing friends I have met through our hobby these last few years. I have chosen a number of key phrases that I remember from the last crop in Thessaloniki a few days ago:

And the colour combo:


...I won't explain what the phrases mean - I mean even if I translated them in English, I would have to explain the story behind them to understand as well. All I want to say is that every time I go to Thessaloniki for a crop, I return oh so happy... and full of their unbelievably amazing food! lol!

My friends, thank you very much for your priceless company! I love you and I'm looking forward to seeing you again!!!

So, come over at Get Creative to see how the DT members have used the colour combo and to play along with us!

I hope you like it,

Hugs,
Anastasia






Pin It

2 comments:

alexandra polyzou said...

το σχολίασα και στο fb....καταπληκτική σύνθεση!!!οι φωτογραφίες, τα speech bubbles σου!!!και έβαλες και όλα τα χρώματα!!!!!love it!!!

Amy Petrou said...

χαχααχαα τέέέελεια Νατασσάκι!!! πως μου είχε γλυτώσει και δεν την είδα στο φβ??? Φανταστική!!! έλα ντε, που είμαι ρε γμτ;;;;;;;

Post a Comment