Saturday 27 July 2013

Mini album "on the go" - Netherlands

Hello again!

Today I have something different to show you.

Just three days ago I came back from a short holiday in the Netherlands. My cousin studies there and since he's coming back in August, it was our last chance to visit him.

I keep wanting to make mini albums about my trips but I never get to to them mainly because I cannot face the task of selecting, correcting and printing photos. So this time I got with me my Instax camera, a Studio Calico mini album and 1-2 Project Life kits. Each day I would prepare the day before with minimum materials and really relaxed. I just added a few details when I came back home.

From now on that's what I'm going to do on my holidays, I'm really excited!

And the pages that I made:







... I highly recommend it as an easy and quick way to keep a kind of short holiday diary!

Hugs,
Anastasia







Pin It

1 comment:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

What a great idea - I need to check out the Instax cameras (honestly, I didn't know they even existed). I love doing minis and I think your solution/way of documenting e g trips would be perfect for me.
Thanks a lot for the inspiration!

Post a Comment