Sunday 21 July 2013

The Studio Challenges - July 21st sketch

Hello!!!

Here I am, with a slight delay for this post as I am on mini vacations!

So today we have a new challenge over at The Studio Challenges. This time it's a sketch challenge based on the following challenge prepared by Valerie:



And the layout I made with Andreas wearing his mother's sunglasses and his pacifier and reminding me of a baby rock star:



To emphasize the theme of the layout I went for the "hard" colours of black and red, used much, much black glitter (oh yes!!!) and embellishments such as stars, glasses etc

And a couple of close-ups to see better the black glitter (and believe me, lol!):






So come over at The Studio Challenges to see how the design team has used the sketch and to play along with us. The lucky July winner will get some yummy twine!

Hope you like it,

Hugs,
Anastasia







Pin It

1 comment:

ioanna said...

Καταπληκτικη σύνθεση!!!
Ο χρηματικος συνδυασμός σκιζει τα διακοσμητικα που έβαλες ταιριάζουν τέλεια τωρα για τη φωτογραφία τι να πω .....ΑΠΊΘΑΝΗ ΦΆΤΣΑ!!!!!
Φιλια πολλα !

Post a Comment